Market your home
- Submit detailed facts and highlight the best features of your home to the Multiple Listing Service, other area brokers, sales associates, and serious prospective buyers.
- Enthusiastically promote your home to everyone we meet personally and professionally.
Showing your home
- Consider all serious prospective buyers, qualifying and counseling them in available financial alternatives.
- Personally follow up on all viewings.
- Counsel you on offers and help negotiate the best price.
Keep you informed
- Notify you in advance, whenever possible, of any requests to show your home.
- Explain in detail the transactions and procedures from start to finish.
- Accompany and counsel you during the settlement process.
Find your home
- Use our marketing and financial expertise to present every option and financial alternative.
- Contact cooperating brokers out of town to coordinate the sale here, with the buying of your home there.
Satisfied Seller comments
Carol Park did an excellent job of presenting our home for sale through her recommendations on pricing. We were initially concerned about the price, thinking we would get a low offer, but we ended up receiving multiple offers within four days of listing, and accepted one close to full price. We were amazed that our home sold so quickly, and look forward to permanently settling into our Traverse City home while a new family enjoys our Midland home and neighborhood. - Robbin Stott