Find a Home
- Research your requirements of style, location, and price.
- Review financial alternatives to determine the price most suited for your financial abilities.
- Show you the area surrounding your potential new home including schools, shopping, recreational facilities, etc.
Choose a Home
- Discuss the benefits and draw backs of each potential home compared to your identified needs.
- Obtain relevant information on taxes, local ordinances, or restrictions in your selected areas.
- Complete an estimated settlement sheet for any home you make offers for.
Buy a Home
- Explain financing options to enable you to select the lowest cost option for you.
- Handle detailed work and negotiations.
- Explain and provide copies of all signed documents.
- Refer you to lender(s) to explain the mortgage application.
- Accompany you to the closing and assist you through the entire process.